Why should you prepare your home for professional photography?
Before someone considers viewing your property they will look at the details and pictures of your home.
You never get a second chance to make a first impression.
- Check all the lamps & lightbulbs in the main rooms.
- Clear all clutter from work surfaces, tables, floors etc.
- Hide & tidy cables that are showing.
- Clear notice boards and/or fridge magnets.
- Clear away kids toys.
- Hide bins.
- Hide cleaning products in the kitchen and bathrooms.
- Hide pet beds, bowls & toys.
- Plump up cushions, pillows & make the beds.
- Remove garments from back of doors & slippers etc.
- Move all cars off the driveway.
- Sweep or clean the drive if you think it needs it.
- Remove rotary washing line, toys, tools, hoses etc.
- Hide bins and boxes.
- Clean the patio, decking and pool.
- If it’s not a windy day put the parasol up.